Monday, August 8, 2016

More Reviews on the Adventure #Romance The Skeleton Canyon Treasure

It's not too late for a summer vacation  Go on a Southwest adventure for less than a latte!

Early readers are sharing their feedback on The Skeleton Canyon Treasure, my treasure hunting romantic suspense.

Reader Winnie calls it a “Totally enjoyable treasure hunting story”: This is my first book by Kris Bock and I totally enjoyed it. Treasure hunters, treasure robbers, mystery and suspense, romance and a very sassy cat - The Skeleton Canyon Treasure kept me captivated throughout the entire book. Even though it’s the 3rd book in the series, it can be read as standalone. However, after reading this, I’m definitely going to read the 1st 2 books in the series.

Amazon reviewer Carolyn describe it as “Another great series to read!!”: I really enjoyed this book. This is the first book I have read by this author, but it definitely will not be the last. Although this is the third in the series and there were a few references to the others I never felt like I was messing anything. I loved the suspense, romance, history and a treasure hunt. And what can I say about Tiger the cat, other than I wish he was mine. Now I need to go read the other books in this series.

Check out a free sample or buy the book and judge for yourself.

Author Kris Bock
Camille Dagneau – beautiful, brilliant, and prickly – isn’t quick to trust, especially when a strange man has broken into her machine shop at night. Ryan MacAllister insists he’s merely looking for his missing uncle, who has disappeared while hunting for a lost treasure. He believes Camie is the key to finding the treasure, and his uncle. Camie can ignore the attraction she feels, but she won’t pass up the chance for an adventure. Following the clues in the missing man’s journal will take Camie, Ryan, and the feisty cat Tiger on a trail through the Southwest. They’ll face steep cliffs, twisty tunnels, and worse dangers in human form, but trusting each other may be the biggest challenge. And they’re running out of time …. If you love suspense and romance, don’t miss this gripping adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment