Saturday, September 8, 2018

The Dream Doctor Mysteries by @JJDiBenedetto #MysteryExchange


Today's guest is J.J. DiBenedetto:

Welcome to the brand-new Dream Doctor Mysteries!  I've re-launched all my books, and I'm thrilled by how they've turned out.  I hope you will be, too!

The series now begins with Dream Doctor. Sara's about to be married, and ready to start her first year of medical school...but her supernatural dreams are starting up again, too.  Everyone around her seems to be dreaming about the same thing - killing one of her teachers.  Now, Sara has to figure out who's just dreaming of a harmless revenge fantasy, and who's really trying to kill him.  Which would be a lot easier if Sara didn't hate him, too...

Dream Doctor is on sale for just $0.99, and it's also available (as are all the other books in the series) in paperback, and as a professionally-narrated Audible audiobook!


If you want to see how it all began, the FREE prequel novel Dream Student is for you!  We meet Sara back in college, before she met her fiance, and before she had any idea that her supernatural dreams actually were supernatural.

I’m staring at my clock radio.  According to the big green digital numbers, it’s exactly 3:14 AM.  I think it might be off by a minute or two, but that’s not really the point.  The point is that I’m awake to know it’s somewhere in the neighborhood of 3:14 AM.

This is not by choice.  Actually, it sort of is, I guess.  I’m awake because I don’t want to fall asleep.  And why I don’t want to fall asleep?  It’s a fair question I’d ask if it were someone else.

The answer sounds stupid, even to me.   If I’m honest, I have to admit I’m just being a baby about this.  I don’t want to fall asleep because of the dreams I’ve been having.  “Nightmares” is a better word.  I don’t think even that really gets the point across, though.  Is there a word for dreams that are worse than nightmares?  There should be...  
You can hear free samples from the audiobook editions of all the books on Soundcloud.  And you can watch the video book trailers for the Dream Doctor Mysteries on YouTube!

If you want to see how much Sara changes over the series (the books cover 25 years of her life!), take a look at this fantastic illustration I had commissioned...

And if you want to know more about me, well, I'm a marketing professional by day (you'd think that would help me selling these books, wouldn't you?), a lifelong New York Giants fanatic, anopera devotee, a huge sci-fi and fantasy nerd, and my wife and I are in the process of being trained by our cat, Danny.

You can follow me at my website, on Facebook, on Twitter, at my Amazon author page, and on Goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment